This warm and gracious home has almost 5 pristine acres in the hills above Prospect Lake. Superb open concept with 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. The home also features a separate artist’s studio and a lovely self-contained cottage for guests or in-laws. Meticulously maintained and updated. Enjoy one-level living with immediate access to the sunny decks and yard. The property adjoins Mount Work Park with miles of hiking and biking trails. Take a short hike to various lakes for summer swimming. Only a 20 minute drive to town! A private oasis for couples or families of any age. Also perfect for extended families who would like to live close together. Come view this totally unique and magical home.
TOP 10 REASONS TO LOVE
165 PETWORTH DRIVE
1. Incredible biking and hiking trails are accessed directly from the property.
2. Prospect Lake Golf Course is only minutes away.
3. Enjoy a public boat launch on Prospect lake. Several other swimming lakes can also be reached by a short walk.
4. The active Prospect Lake Community Center is close by.
5. Neighbors who can board horses in their stables or hire horses out.
6. Foodies can have fun with the Red Barn Market, a local butcher, The Bagel Queen, coffee shops. Shop locally with
Sun Wing greenhouses, Le Coteau Farm, Dan’s farmer’s market and others all close by.
7. Lots of great restaurants close by on West Saanich Road.
8. The home is within the Saanich Municipality so you will receive fire protection, refuse and recycling pick-up.
9. Close to Prospect Lake Elementary and there is school bus pickup for middle and high schools.
10. IT’S MUCH CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!
3 minutes to Prospect Lake
5 minutes to West Saanich Road (restaurants and local, small grocery stores)
10 minutes to the Broadmead Shopping Center & Thrifty’s, Saanich Commonwealth Pool and the Island Highway
15 minutes to Victoria General Hospital
20 minutes to City Hall and the University of Victoria
For more information or to arrange a private showing please call John West with Newport Realty at 250-385-2033 or email him at john@JohnWest.ca.